our mini vacation

our mini vacation
view from the top of Jockey's Ridge

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

3 point prayer

If you read my earlier post, then you will understand what I am talking about here...Yesterday in the midst of asking friends in real life and friends on line to keep my husband and this business venture in their prayers...I check my email. I have an email from James Dobson...random I am sure...none-the-less...it spoke so loud to me! It was the 3 points of prayers for families....it went something like this:

1) Pray boldly- God wants us to approach him with confidence. "Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need" Hebrews 4:16

2) Pray often- God desires a relationship with us. "Pray continually" 1 Thessalonians 5:17

3) Pray in faith- He is able and willing. "Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins" Mark 11:24-26


Wow...isn't that powerful!?

No comments:

Followers