our mini vacation

our mini vacation
view from the top of Jockey's Ridge

Monday, May 17, 2010

saving money

O.K., I think that this whole 'saving' money thing might just have gone to my head! Seems that every time I log onto the computer now, I am checking my 'mom saves' sites!! Just found another one that I think will be a winner....
http://www.retailmenot.com/
It offers codes for popular stores such as Kohls, JCPenney, Lands End, Amazon. Codes that save a percentage off of your total order. Only problem is, the dress I want....at Land's End....is out of my size....phooey.
I think I'll spend the evening organizing my coupons in another holder....this one will fit right into the front of the shopping cart, and maybe, just maybe I won't drop it---and coupons go flying---like yesterday in Target.....ugh.
~Gina~

No comments:

Followers