our mini vacation

our mini vacation
view from the top of Jockey's Ridge

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nuttin' new....

So...I haven't blogged in quite awhile....
We had the computer worked on to get rid of those pesky viruses....yuck. The viruses probably started because of my love (and sometimes addiction) to Facebook games......
Once the computer came home...I could not log onto my blog....ugh....so, I just forgot about the blog for awhile....too many other things going on here!!

3 of my children came down with the dreaded H1N1 flu.....I think that the media has scared people witless about this flu....they even had me terrified....but, in reality, it wasn't as bad as the regular seasonal flu....only lasted a few days...the aftermath of it was worse for us...one child developed bronchitis and another developed a sinus infection....other than that, it wasn't bad....well, with the exception of a VERY worn out Mama Bear and us getting behind in school....ugh....but that's one of the joys of homechooling...right??? It still frustrates me to be behind.....guess I am what you call a 'type A' personality..... :)
So, maybe now that I have figured out how to get into my blog....and we are s...l...o...w...l....y catching up with school....I can devote more time to this blog.
I am trying to figure out what direction I would like this blog to go in......still figuring on that one!!

1 comment:

Ella said...

Get a little rest yourself MamaBear... Glad to hear your all on the road to recovery.

Blessings, GG

Followers