our mini vacation

our mini vacation
view from the top of Jockey's Ridge

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Wow...I am blogging!!!

Wow... I am doing it....I am really doing it! Well, with the help of my teenage daughter! Why is it that when us adults (some of us adults) want to do something on the computer, we must holler (in the south, we holler) for our teenagers to help us out? I find myself 'hollering' for my daughter...a lot....like, 'help me get out of here' or 'how do I do whatever it is that I want to do' or 'how do I get this picture on here'....which I have none on here at the present (daughter must help me with that!) I guess I am what you call 'computer illiterate'......but, I do try. So....a blogging I will go...uh, er, tomorrow...after my dear daughter helps me!!

1 comment:

Stace' said...

Welcome!!!! You'll enjoy the community.

Followers